However, we want to ensure your safety at all times. Therefore, these rules need to be followed before entering the festival site:
- All visitors must install the CovidBESafe app on their mobile phone (https://covidsafe.be/) - available for iOS (12.5) & Android (5)
- Login with your e-health account or it’s me app
- Your proof of vaccination will automatically be available in your account
- Show the CovidBESafe app at the entrance together with your ID card
- Please wear a mouth mask & keep your distance during check-in
- When your scan is green you can enter the festival & dance the night away
You can enter the festival zone with a green scan
. This green scan is obtained when you have been fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks.
If you are not fully vaccinated
, you can obtain a green scan in the CovidSafe app if:
- A PCR test that must be taken within 48H.
- An Antigen test that must be taken by a pharmacy. It must be taken within 24H.
- Your recovery certificate (-6months).
You have to present the certificates on the Covid Safe App or the Corona Check app. We do not accept paper versions
, PDF’s or e-mails of your certificate. The counting time starts at testday + 24H for Antigentest or testday + 48h for PCR. Also, we do not provide a green scan if your PCR test is later then 48H or your anitgentest is later then 24H. All overdue tests provide a red scan and will not get access to the festival. Plan your tests on time!
If you have troubles with Itsme
or the CovidSafeAppBE
, please refer to their websites. They provide multiple solutions to help you with your registration. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with that.
For international visitors
- You can get tested upon arrival at Brussels Airport (only PCR-test).
- You will receive a code together with your test.
- Download the CovidSafeBE app, enter your code and your test will be visible on the app.
- Show the QR-code on the app at the entrance.
- A green scan means you can enter the festival site.
Please be aware: It is mandatory
to use the official CovidSafeBE app or the covid app of your European country to enter the festival site. Without this app we cannot legally register you as 'safe' and we unfortunately have to deny your access*. We do not accept any other form of test or certificate.
FIRE IS GOLD is a cashless festival. You have two ways to pay at the site:
- The QR wallet
- credit card or bancontact
FIRE IS GOLD has its own currency called flames. If you like to order food & drinks, you can scan the QR-code at our festival site. After finishing your order, select ‘Wallet’ in the payment options. We also provide payment stationaries at the bar where you can order and only pay with bancontact or credit card.
If you already purchased Flames with your tickets, you’ve already received an email with the information to activate your Flames.
We can’t wait to see you at middenvijver Antwerp, Linkeroever!
* When not meeting the above stated conditions, for safety reasons you will be denied access to FIRE IS GOLD without the right to receive a refund for your tickets.
* Don’t forget to check our FAQ for more information.
More questions? email@example.com